- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name
and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, user-specific
information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content
of our Web page.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list
we share with other organizations.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed
in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy
changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these
new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information]
that we maintain about them.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring
and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses
or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at
202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at
or TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org